Who Else Wants To Receive Government Grants?
- You may have heard that the Government of Canada gives out
millions in government grants to ordinary Canadians
just like you every day. The monies are not loans but
free federal and provincial grants that never have to
be paid back.
- We have 45 Free Trials of our Government Grant Kit to selected applicants. To see if you qualify, simply fill out the form below:
- You may be aware that you can use these government
grants for starting a small business, buying a home, paying
bills or going back to school.
- Free government grants require no credit check,
collateral, security deposits or co-signers, you can
apply even if you have a bankruptcy or bad credit, it doesn't
matter, you as a tax payer and Canadian citizen are entitled to this
How does the current economy affect Government Grants?
- You are now able to receive more money due to the recent bailout package. Free Government Grants are being given away everyday in record numbers to help stimulate the economy and help get us out of recession.
Do grant programs cost money?
- Usually grant companies charge between $35 and $150 to provide you with government grant information. However, most of the documents that they provide do not apply and leave you feeling overwhelmed and confused. Due to our relationship with the top companies as a consumer review group, we were able to provide you with the same software (pay $1 - $2 S&H). The programs make the grants application process so easy that the average time to search and apply for a grant is about two minutes. This is money that you never have to pay back whether you're employed or unemployed.
- Everyday, we research and gather data on Government Grant programs. Since we are a consumer advocacy review group, we are only listing programs below that we recommend.You may claim your grant program below:
|Grants 360||FREE ($1.95 S/H)||Apply Now|
|Grants Money||FREE ($1.95 S/H)||Apply Now|
Our favourite program across the board and the only one to receive five well-earned stars. Grants 360 provided comprehensive search results and included all available federal and provinicial grants. Grants include: business grants, grants for minorities, grants for women, grants for students, educational grants, housing grants and more. This program includes free software, easy to fill templates (just add your name and mailing address for the cheque). Your grant application is complete and ready to print within minutes. Customer Support proved to be excellent, and the listing of available grants is frequently updated.
This program has a fair range of offerings, though the listings are not as complete or up-to-date as we would have liked to see. Some of our favourite features like application writing software weren't there, so expect to find and fill things out on your own. We knocked off a star because it's not quite up to standard.
Apply for as many
grants as you want, with no penalty. Most Canadian's
don't know this! For example you could get $50,000 to start a small business, $20,000 to fix your home, and $40,000 to go back to school. Grant programs don't check your credit score, or require that you have collateral, security deposits or cosigners to be approved! Poor credit, bankruptcies and more can not disqualify you from receiving grant money. It's against the law. Grants are "free" money and never have to be paid back, ever.